Terms and Conditions
We hope all our customers are completely delighted with their Littlehouse Jewellery pieces. However if you are not we will work with you to resolve any issues…
Product images and descriptions
Every effort has been made to ensure that images displayed on our website are as accurate as possible but that cannot guarantee an exact match to the product as displayed on your screen. All product information and technical specifications contained in Littlehouse Jewellery are for guidance only; no responsibility can be taken for errors or omissions. As all items are handmade small variations do occur.
All prices shown are exempt of VAT, as we are not as yet registered.
- To amend an order or delivery address, please contact us immediately. We will do our best to make amendments prior to dispatch.
Returns and Exchanges
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact Littlehouse Jewellery immediately.
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 (DSRs), you have the right to cancel or return your order with us, provided you notify us in writing of your intention to return the item within seven working days of receipt.
- You can do so by emailing us or by writing to us.
- Once you have notified us, you have 14 working days to return your item. Items must be returned unused, in their original condition, and with any Littlehouse packaging.
- Please note that you must cover the cost of the return shipment
- We are sorry but with commissioned items we cannot offer exchange or refunds if your item has been specially made to order but we will work with you to resolve any issues.
- If you have already received the goods and they are unwanted, you must return the goods to us at your own cost and risk.
- Provided the goods are returned in the same condition as we supplied them to you, we shall reimburse all monies, less any charges, paid by you for those goods.
Littlehouse Jewellery conforms to the UK Data Protection Act. Any information you provide is treated in strict confidence and is stored in a secure location. Customer details will not be disclosed in any way to any persons out with Littlehouse Jewellery.
All products sold by Littlehouse Jewellery are copyright of Sally Cuthbert. No permission is given by Sally Cuthbert in respect of the reproduction or use for commercial purposes of any brand names, logos, photographs, product names, designs and any other material shown on the Littlehouse Jewellery website. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.